All About Daily New Jersey News

New STR Listings 3/12

Mar 12

New Short-term Rental Listings 3/12


Sevierville, TN 120k Grossing Cabin

Very rare 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath floor plan with 3 levels and just under 3,000 sqft. This moneymaker sits at the top of the Hidden Springs Resort located just 4 minutes from Dollywood. This property has amazing views of the mountains, the Pigeon Forge strip, and a front-row seat to the Dollywood fireworks in the summer. Cabin produced around $125,000 in gross rents in 2021 with several owners' stays. Without the owner's stays, the cabin would have grossed around $135,000 in its first year with a highly successful local management company. This property features plenty of space with cathedral ceilings and an open floor plan on the main level. Fully stocked kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops, and large dining table with seating for 7 along with 3 additional stools at the kitchen countertop. 


Banner Elk, NC 24k+ Grossing Condo

If you are looking for a great short-term rental this one is for you. Located at the Pinnacle Inn on the first floor a fully furnished turn-key studio with all the upgrades. Fully tiled in shower updated counter and cabinets. A wood-burning rock fireplace to cozy up to on those cold winter nights after a long day of skiing. You are a short walk to the pool and hot tub as well as the parking lot. The POA includes water, sewer, cable, and internet. The unit was rented for 9 months with a gross of 24K.


Galveston, TX 30k Grossing Part-Time Airbnb

Gorgeous oceanfront 1150 sqft 2 Bdr 2 full bath LUXURY condo with a beautiful TOP FLOOR oceanfront patio view! Sleeps 8 people comfortably, Full-Sized Stainless Steel Samsung LED Top of the line Kitchen, Travertine and Hardwood floors, Resort offers 3 pools, Hot Tub, volleyball court, Grill. Brand new Carrier brand AC June 2021 10yr warranty. Generates $30,000+ income currently only on Airbnb maybe 40% of the year, used by owner remaining 60% of the year, could add to VRBO as well and attract more rental demand and drive the price higher


Ocean City, NJ 25k Grossing Condo

This is a knock-out investment opportunity considered to be a "little slice of heaven" in Ocean City, NJ -- the greatest family vacation spot on earth! This 180 SF studio condo is located in the center of the action, steps from the boardwalk and ocean. You don't even need to cross a street to get there! There are the ocean, boardwalk, and bay views. This unit is on the 4th Floor at The Hanscom (formerly the Homestead Beach Hotel), an Ocean City historical building. The beautifully updated lobby is where guests can check in. Washer/dryer, snacks, ice machine on the first floor. The unit comes with a storage space located on the same floor. This neighborhood/location is PERFECT with being near to the heart of the boardwalk's music pier. There is an ice cream shop (Sundae's) next door. Right across the street, there are bike rentals, and about 3-4 blocks away is bustling downtown! The OCNJ waterpark is the next block over. Your renters can easily walk or bike to the grocery store as well. It is no wonder the unit has seen the success that it has being listed as an Airbnb! Great Rental History! Gross 2020: $19,565.22 Gross 2021: $24,974.17 Monthly Association Fees: $385.00 includes includes cable, hot/cold water, trash/sewer, building insurance/maintenance, building wifi. Heat/air conditioning and electricity are paid for by the unit owner. New owners must have a deposit of 3x the monthly association fees due at closing. Cash only - financing not available.


Ellijay, GA 60k Grossing Cabin

Prowl Front Chinked Log Cabin that is Turn Key Ready! This Beautiful True Log Home is very well maintained and even more charming! Best of both worlds~It feels like a giant treehouse nestled in the woods, but is actually located on a corner lot in a very sought-after neighborhood only 5 miles to downtown Ellijay! Home features Grand Vaulted Ceilings, beautiful Wall of Windows, two levels of decks, hot tub, screened-in porch, Bonus Room/Game Room in the finished terrace level, two bedrooms on the main level, and upper-level master suite. This home is fully furnished~ IDEAL mountain getaway or perfect vacation rental home! Currently on Vacation Rental Program- Grossing 60k a year!